BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

15/01/2010

My Boyfriend

I feel like I'm in a really cheesy mood today so I guess I'm going to write about my wonderful boyfriend....Because I can.

I absolutely love him. Here are ten reasons:

  1. He is funny.
  2. He has amazing blue eyes.
  3. He likes the same music I'm in to.
  4. He understands me.
  5. He has a good fashion sense.
  6. He is the only one who has ever loved me.
  7. He worries about me way too much.
  8. He goes to the same college as me :)
  9. He never judges people.
  10. He is not afraid to stand out. Like me :D

Anyway, they are my Top 10 reasons why I love him.

I also love him for the way he cares about me. I love talking to him about anything. I find it hard to talk about my worries to him but eventually I let him know. He always tells me he loves me and I sometimes think that he is lying to me because I don't think I am that attractive but he always says that I am. I have now been dating him for nearly 6 months :D He is completely amazing and he has never told me that he doesn't love me xx I love you Dom xx

0 comments: